Reg No. 7062 Act 36 of 1947 Contact insecticide containing Pyrethrin and Canola Oil
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
(use only as directed) Broad spectrum Shake well before use. Add sufficient water to spray tank and then add Pyrol, continue with agitation while adding additional water. Spray solution should be used within several hours of preparation. Pyrol is suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
Pyrol has been found to be compatible with most commonly used insecticides. Physical compatibility should first be checked by mixing the products in the recommended dosages in a small jar test. Then test the spray tank mix combinations for phytotoxicity on a sample of crops prior to use.
Do not mix with Sulphur or copper compounds. Do not apply in temperatures above 30 °C. Ensure thorough wetting of the plant.
CROP PESTS DOSAGE DIRECTIONS FOR APPLICATION:
- Ornamentals Aphid 150 – 200 mℓ / 10 ℓ Apply as a full cover spray.
- Australian bug 150 – 200 mℓ / 10 ℓ
- Cabbage Turnip aphid 150 – 200 mℓ / 10 ℓs.
- Tomatoes Green aphid 150 – 200 mℓ / 10 ℓ
- Red spider mite 150 – 200 mℓ / 10 ℓ
- Citrus Brown aphid 150 – 200 mℓ / 10 ℓ
- Ensure wetting of both top and underside of leaf. Repeat treatment as necessary. Established infestation will require frequent application. Use higher dosage in times of higher infestation.
- Under controlled environments (eg tunnels, greenhouses etc) do a sampled, proportional jar test for phytotoxicity on crop, before spraying large areas.
- Recommend testing at the lowest recommended dosage for control.
PYROL: Reg No. 7062 Act 36 of 1947 Contact insecticide containing Pyrethrin and Canola Oil
Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, the registration holder does not warrant that it will be efficacious under all conditions because the action and effect thereof may be affected by factors such as abnormal climatic and storage conditions, soil moisture, quality of dilution water, compatibility with other substances not indicated on the label and the occurrence of resistance of a pest against the remedy concerned as well as by the method, time and accuracy of application. The registration holder furthermore does not accept responsibility for damage to crops, vegetation, the environment or harm to man or animal or for lack of performance of the remedy concerned due to failure of the user to follow the label instructions or to the occurrence of conditions which could not have been foreseen in terms of the registration. Consult the supplier in the event of any uncertainty.
|Contains Canola Oil & Pyrethrin (harmful)
Reg. No. Act no. 36 of 1947Fast acting, organic, broad spectrum contact insecticide. Kills all stages of insects, including eggs, on contact.APPROVED FOR CERTIFIED ORGANIC**Please note this product is Price on Request. Please get in touch with us here**