Active Ingredient: Potassium Salt of Fatty Acid 470 g / Kg
Registration No. L7063 Act No.36 of 1947 SGS OPS/02/04
This product provides an environmentally friendly insecticidal soap that is a contact insecticide.
- Handle with care.
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing.
- Causes eye and skin irritation.
- This product may be hazardous to aquatic invertebrates.
- Keep out of reach of children and uninformed persons.
- Store in a cool place, away from food and foodstuffs.
- Wash hands with soap and water after handling.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke while applying.
- Remove contaminated clothing and wash clothing before reuse.
- Do not contaminate water, food or feed by disposal.
- Rinse empty container three times with a volume of water equal to a minimum of 10 % of that of the container. Add the rinsings to that of the spray tank.
- Do not re-use container.
If Neudosan gets into your eyes, hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 10 minutes.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- (use only as directed)
- Shake container before use.
- Add enough water to tank and then add NEUDOSAN, continue with agitation while adding additional water. Spray solution should be used within several hours of preparation.
- NEUDOSAN is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Apply in the coolest part of the day, morning or evening.
Physical compatibility should first be checked by mixing the recommended dosages of the products in a small jar test. Then test the spray tank mix combinations for phytotoxicity on a sample of crops prior to use. Do not apply in temperatures above 30 degrees Celsius.
|Crop||Pests||Dosage||Directions for application|
|Ornamentals||Australian bu||200 mℓ / 10 ℓ water||Ensure thorough wetting of plant, including the under-side of leaves. Repeat treatment as needed.|
|Vegetables||Turnip Aphid||200 ml / 10 ℓ water||Ensure thorough wetting of plant, including the under-side of leaves. Repeat treatment as needed.|
|Cabbage||Green Aphid||Ensure thorough wetting of plant, including the under-side of leaves. Repeat treatment as needed.|
|Tomatoes||Ensure thorough wetting of plant, including the under-side of leaves. Repeat treatment as needed.|
Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, the registration holder does not warrant that it will be efficacious under all conditions because the action and effect thereof may be affected by factors such as abnormal climatic and storage conditions, soil moisture, quality of dilution water, compatibility with other substances not indicated on the label and the occurrence of resistance of a pest against the remedy concerned as well as by the method, time and accuracy of application. The registration holder furthermore does not accept responsibility for damage to crops, vegetation, the environment or harm to man or animal or for lack of performance of the remedy concerned due to failure of the user to follow the label instructions or to the occurrence of conditions which could not have been foreseen in terms of the registration. Consult the supplier in the event of any uncertainty.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENT: POTASSIUM SALTS OF FATTY ACIDS.
Reg. No. L7063 Act 36 of 1947
Natural organic contact insecticide effective against soft-bodied insects. Exceptionally soft on beneficial insects. An environmentally friendly insecticidal soap with improved efficacy against soft-bodied insects and mites. Fast acting contact insecticide – miticide. Safe – low mammalian toxicity, no harmful residues, may be used on day of harvest. May be used in organically certified crops. Contains no methanol. This product is effective against soft-bodied insects and mites, particularly those of the order Homoptera (e.g. aphids, leafhoppers, mealy bugs, psyllids, scales, and whitefly). However, efficacy is also obtained in the following orders Thysanoptera (thrips), Lepidoptera (caterpillars).
**Please note this product is Price on Request. Please get in touch with us here**