R492.50 – R2,462.50
|A unique combination of Organic acids, Amino acids, and Enzymes for the promotion of vigorous root growth, healthy plants, and seedlings.
Boron (B)……2 g/kg Manganese (Mn)……1 g/kg
COMPLEX ROOT can fulfil the following plant requirements by providing the following essentials to plants:
- Carbon activation – for bioavailability of nutrients and soil regeneration.
- Cell sensitization, where the cell membrane becomes more permeable, allowing up to one third more nutrition to enter the cell
- Increased enzyme activation for metabolic changes and nutrient uptake.
- Stimulation of root hair growth (NB for optimal Ca uptake in plants).
- Buffers the pH of the soil and protects seedlings and young plants
- Against the high salt index of chemical fertilizers.
- Feeds and energizes soil/growth medium micro-organisms.
- Improves soil structure.
- Complex Root can be used in fertigation in a standard
- Application rate of between 1 – 4 ℓ per ha.
- Application at the recommended rate should be applied
- Under Cover farming, once every 7 to 14 days or as per specific crop programme
- Can be used in combination with Complex Super Ca and/or COA Fertigation
25 Liters, 5 Liter