20l Efficient Microbes
R40.00 – R700.00
|EM- Soil is a naturally fermented blend of live beneficial bacteria that promote the growth of naturally occurring beneficial microbes found in soils and agricultural environments. It promotes plant, grass and crop growth and yields, increased photosynthesis, resistance to plant diseases, efficacy of fertilizers and suppression of soil-borne diseases and pests.
The key role of EM-Soil is the increase of nutrient uptake by plants, grasses, and crops, leading to a healthier, faster growing and more disease resistant organism. Applied along with organic matter (for organic farming) or other fertilizers, EM-Soil will enhance the nutritional uptake thereby reducing input costs, whilst also repopulating the soils with beneficial microbes.
EM- Soil has the following beneficial effects:
• Improved nutrient availability, leading to lower fertilizer requirements and higher plant utilization of applied nutrients.
• Increased microbial soil activity
• Lower disease pressure by developing a disease suppressive soil
• Improved soil structure, leading to better aeration and water holding capacity
• Lower requirements for pesticides
Use with Kelp and fish hydrolysate
APPROVED FOR CERTIFIED ORGANIC
1 Liter, 20 Liters, 5 Liter